Researchers, practitioners and developers are invited to submit demo proposals to MDM 2005. MDM05 is especially interested in products or prototypes in the following areas of mobile and wireless disciplines:
1. Efficient schemes of query processing
2. Location-dependent data processing
3. Mobile web services and web browsing
4. Ad Hoc networking
5. M-commerce and e-commerce
6. Data dissemination through wireless channels
7. Mobile Database Systems
8. Query language and processing for mobile database system
9. Mobile data caching
10. Mobile transaction models and workflow management
11. Middleware support for mobility
12. Multimedia delivery in 3G mobile networks
13. Mobile agents
14. Security schemes for mobile systems
15. Trust and security in ad hoc and mobile peer to peer systems
16. Location tracking
17. Data mining for mobile applications
Demo proposals should be sent to the demo co-chairs Avigdor Gal (email@example.com) or Vijay Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email
Page limit: 2 single spaced pages.
Description: The proposal should contain (a) demo title, (b) authors
and affiliation, (c) total demo cycle time, (d) resource requirements,
(e) demo objectives, (f) detailed demo description, and (g) audience
Format: MDM 05 research paper format.
Descriptions of the accepted demos will be included in the conference proceedings.
Proposal must be submitted by: Monday, December 06, 2004.
Notification (acceptance or rejection) by: Wednesday, January 12, 2005.